Sferra wins Icon award
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/16/2012 11:37:29 AM
Atlanta - Luxury linens house Sferra was among the Icon Honors winners this past weekend, which took place in conjunction with the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market.
The gala evening was co-sponsored by Americasmart, the Gift & Home Trade Association and Sandow Media, parent company of Home Textiles Today.
The 2012 Icon Honors winners were:
- Innovation Technology Applications: Sferra
- Innovative Product Design: Backyard Safari Company
- Innovative Product Design: Jura Capresso
- Innovative Product Packaging: EyeDoll Chatter with Studio M Design
- Community Contribution and Influence: Gracious Me!
- Industry Contribution and Influence: Bigger Box
- Industry Contribution and Influence: Goodweave USA
- Individual Career Accomplishment: Albert Nichols
- Individual Career Accomplishment: Mary Liz Curtin
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Bob Anderson
- Life Accomplishment: Jim Shore
- Medal of Excellence Honor: Mele & Co.
- GHTA President's Honor of Excellence: Joyce Washnik, Giftbeat
We would love your feedback!