C & F brings broad array to summer markets
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/16/2012 8:33:36 AM
Newport News, Va. - C & F Enterprises presented more than 200 new skus at the recent Atlanta Gift Market, including bedding, accessories and tabletop.
Looks range from sophisticated lodge to a bohemian- inspired youth line, according to Jennifer Sheridan, national sales manager.
"We are presenting an unprecedented number of designs and with so many trend driven styles, we are reaching a larger audience and attracting new customers," she said.
C & F created 25 new quilt designs with themes of texture, garden party, geometrics, Americana and brights. There are also 35 new accent rugs - watercolor florals, geometrics and exotic patterns prevail.
The new collections will also be shown at the Las Vegas Market, which takes place July 30 to Aug. 3.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 13, 2012
- Aug 27, 2013
- Jun 11, 2013
- Apr 13, 2013
- Mar 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...