Synergy Global Home to produce Prince of Scots
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/12/2012 1:42:39 PM
Southampton, N.Y. - Synergy Global Home has signed a licensing agreement to produce Prince of Scots branded bedding, bath towels and beach towels for volume accounts in the U.S., Canada, UK and India.
"Synergy Global Home is proud to join Prince of Scots to bring the luxury of the Hamptons Lifestyle to American Homes. We will present a complete lifestyle driven collection targeted to a younger more modern consumer," said BGK Nair, executive vp of Synergy Global Home, a division of Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd.
The line will be characterized by "delicate designs, attractive colors, unmatched workmanship and subtle elegance," according to the company.
"Prince of Scots is delighted to join the extraordinary team at Synergy Global Home" said Tim Danser, president of Prince of Scots. "This partnership will make it possible to offer the luxury of costal living in bed linens. Everyday can be a vacation day in the Hamptons in the comfort of your home."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...