C&F salutes Americana
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/10/2012 12:19:49 PM
Newport News, Va. - C&F Enterprises is celebrating Americana as its exhibits at the Atlanta International Gifts and Home Furnishings Market this week and at Las Vegas Market later this month.
The stonewashed Sag Harbor bedding collection features stars in red, white and blue mixed with Union Jacks and royal crowns. It includes an oversized, pre-washed quilt at $130 for full/queen, dec pillows at $30 and a washable rug for $45.
"The Royal Wedding kicked it off last year," said senior designer Kari Phillips. "This collection combines many of the key icons that reflect the profound sense of patriotism influenced by current events - the Queen's Jubilee, Summer Olympics and a US Presidential election."
C&F's Gallerie II subsidiary will introduce glassware along a similar theme at the Atlanta and Las Vegas shows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...