Macy's touts dorm brands
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2012 11:52:24 AM
Cincinnati - Macy's Back-to-College assortment includes a number of designer brands, while its marketing encourages the college bound to use social media for a chance to win a $500 gift card.
The collection includes:
- Teen Vogue floral comforters;
- Tommy Hilfiger navy and plaid comforter sets;
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren navy and plaid comforter sets;
- Bar III twin extra-long sheets;
- Charter Club towels;
- Stax Living dinnerware.
The department store is offering BTC shopping tips and a check list at macys.com/collegelifestyle. Students can enter to win Macy's gift cards by texting DORM to 62297 or entering online.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...