Vera Bradley debuts dorm collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2012 11:48:22 AM
Fort Wayne, Ind. - Vera Bradley has launched a colorful dorm collection of bedding and bath products, selling directly from www.verabradley.com as well as select stores.
The collection includes two reversible comforter sets, a throw blanket, a stadium blanket, dec pillow, rug, towel set, bath wrap, shower caddy, laundry bag, lap desk and ribbon board.
Prices range from $28 for the lap desk to $189 for a full/queen comforter set.
The publicly traded company specializes in handbags, backpacks and accessories. It's home page announced: "Spread the word - Bed and Bath has arrived." It also advertised the new collection in InStyle magazine's June issue.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...