Specialty Retailing Report
Table Top & Home's luxury textiles suit jet-set lifestyles
Cecile Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 7/6/2012 4:24:51 PM
| Click here for full report.|
Seattle - Be they ranch-style family homes, high-rise condominiums, personal yachts, or private jets and airplanes, Table Top & Home Fine Living has become an interiors style source that can custom-outfit any luxury living space.
Owner Keva Dodd and her team, headed by general manager John Tusher, serve a growing roster of upscale clients - especially since the retailer expanded its high-end linens offering over the past eight years.
Dodd explained to HTT that the store, which opened 25 years ago under different owners, was originally called Table Top Shop, reflecting its merchandise mix - table wear and table linens. Just under a decade ago, Dodd took ownership, added linens to the assortment and rechristened the store.
"We expanded its focus, adding bedding and bath linens, to better serve the needs of the greater Seattle area," she said.
For the complete report, click here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...