Dates set for IHFG
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/5/2012 12:35:45 PM
New Delhi, India - The 34th edition of the Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair (IHGF) will take place Oct. 15-18 at the India Expo Centre & Mart here with approximately 2,500 exhibitors.
The product categories will include gifts, decorative accessories, jewellery and accessories, home furnishings, flooring, kitchenware, tableware, bathroom ware, apparel and products for use in the home, the outdoors, hotels, restaurants, clubs and recreational places.
Buyers at the spring edition of the show came from the U.S., UK, Japan, Germany, France, Australia, Spain, Greece, Italy, Hong Kong, China, Turkey, Hungry, Oman, Bulgaria, Thailand, Singapore, Lebanon, Israel, Portugal, Sweden, Mexico, Denmark, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, Bangladesh, Nepal, Netherlands,
Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and many other countries, according to the Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH), which organizes the event.
For more information, visit www.epch.in
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...