Angela Adams creates new bedding collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/2/2012 7:54:22 AM
Portland, Maine - Nature-inspired design house Angela Adams is launching a new luxury bedding line that takes modern designs and interprets them in soft colors.
As the company said, "crisp embroidered sheets, stitched design coverlet and luxuriously soft duvet sets" summarize the offering.
More specifically, the two sheet sets are both constructed of 100% cotton percale with a 300 thread count. The pillowcases and top sheet are embroidered with two different classic Angela Adams designs.
There are three duvet sets, all constructed of 100% cotton sateen with a 400 thread count.
And the two coverlet and sham designs are made of 100% cotton sateen, 400 thread count, with a 95% cotton and 5% poly fill.
All components are machine washable, and are available in full, queen and king sizes.
Price points range from $90 through $320.
Sounds like a fantastic new collection. Fabrics have to be at least 200 thread to the inch, anything less just isnt soft to the touch or durable and pills easily. Fitted Sheets in 300 TC cotton or even 400 thread count egyptian cotton really are fantastic, so soft and long lasting. :) Try www.victorialinen.co.uk for great quality sheets at excellent value prices! :)Sleepwell - 2012-07-03 05:02:52 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...