Nordstrom to open first NYC store
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/29/2012 12:12:07 PM
New York - Nordstom is planning to build a full-line flagship store in Manhattan on West 57th Street between Broadway and Seventh Avenue. The 285,000-square-foot unit is expected to open in 2018.
"This has been a long time coming for us, as Nordstrom has sought a NYC location for many years," said Erik Nordstrom, president of stores for Nordstrom.
The seven-story department store will be part of an Extell high-rise development that includes retail, hotel and residential.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 20, 2012
- May 17, 2012
- Mar 29, 2012
- Feb 24, 2012
- Oct 26, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...