Robert Allen Group creates Naturals fabric collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/29/2012 12:07:20 PM
New York - Textural depth, rich constructions, and soft colors characterize The Robert Allen Group's latest collection, Naturals, a line of more than 300 fabrics that speak to casual elegance using materials with drier, textural fibers.
Christy Almond, vice president of design, described Naturals as "less of a collection and more of a lifestyle. We want everyone to feel like they can layer and combine the different patterns in a uniquely personal way. It's all about making it your own."
Spanning both upholstery and multipurpose fabric options, the Naturals collection can be used "to mix fabrics with distinctive designs to create a casual, sophisticated look in any interior," the company noted. The soft neutral colors are inspired by nature and minerals.
Colors include: pearl, a luminous cream; mineral, a washed indigo; toast, a sharp light brown; jade, a soothing green; and saddle, a rich, leathery caramel.
The patterns of Naturals draw inspiration from global and vintage designs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...