Design Imports to fete new Atlanta showroom during Gift Market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/22/2012 1:53:18 PM
Seattle - Design Imports (DII), a designer and manufacturer of fashion-and-function oriented kitchen textiles, table linens, gifts and decorative accessories, is moving into Atlanta's AmericasMart with its first showroom.
In time for the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market in early July, the company will open a 1,798-square-foot showroom in space 875B in the West Wing of Building 2. A ribbon-cutting ceremony to officially welcome DII into the Mart is scheduled July 13 at 4 p.m..
Wendi Hoffine, DII's marketing manager, expects the move to be "a fantastic opportunity to have our customers able to view our entire line, both spring/summer and fall/holiday during the same visit. We couldn't be more thrilled."
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 19, 2012
- Jun 4, 2012
- Jul 27, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...