NRF appoints retail tech vet Litchford to vp role
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/22/2012 1:43:31 PM
Washington D.C. - The National Retail Federation has named industry veteran Tom Litchford as its new vice president of retail technologies, effective July 2.
Reporting to Vicki Cantrell, svp of NRF's communities and executive director Shop.org, Litchford is charged with leading and managing NRF's Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS) and the invite-only CIO Council. He is also responsible for developing and enhancing strategic programs, activities and relationships with retail and technology communities domestically and internationally.
With more than 30 years of career experience in his field, Litchford is a retail technology veteran who has held prominent roles at Microsoft Corporation and NCR.
We would love your feedback!
- May 17, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...