Hayneedle.com first to use 8thBridge Graphite social commerce platform
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/20/2012 9:02:14 AM
Omaha, Neb. - Ranked number 85 on the 2012 Internet Retailer Top 500 list, Hayneedle.com is using the 8thBridge Graphite platform's new social shopping capabilities to fuel higher levels of customer sharing and discovery.
"The new Graphite technology from 8thBridge was the first social commerce approach that aligned with our multi-channel vision. We are excited about being the first in our industry to provide this service to our customers," said Brian Moen, cmo, Hayneedle.com.
The Graphite platform enables Hayneedle.com shoppers to go beyond the social media Like and Share buttons on products and offers to communicate more specific information. Shoppers can now indicate that they Want It, Own It or Need Advice.
When a customer indicates that they want, own, or need advice about a product or offer on Hayneedle.com, a Shoppable Story is shown on their Facebook Timeline. This is when the discovery happens. The Facebook user's friends can shop in their Tickers and News Feeds.
"We think Hayneedle.com is a great example of a retailer that is using Graphite to allow its customers to get input from their friends before making a purchase," said Jon Kubo, chief product officer of 8thBridge.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...