Crate & Barrel launches registry app
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/14/2012 12:26:55 PM
Northbrook, Ill. - Crate & Barrel has launched a wedding and gift registry app for the iPhone and iPod.
Customers can use the app to create and edit a registry, scan bar codes while in-store to add products to the registry, search products using voice command, access a registry assistant for ideas, view purchases in real time and locate stores.
"We know our registry customers enjoy shopping all channels and this app helps bring it all together seamlessly," said Marjorie Daugherty, Crate & Barrel director of gift registry.
The app is available at http://www.crateandbarrel.com/Mobile/App.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...