Sander Creates Performance Fabric Lines For Hospitality
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/28/2012 2:00:00 AM
SINT-NIKLAAS, BELGIUM - High-end fabric supplier to the hospitality market Sander International NV is launching a broad variety of new products employing "Diolen Safe" yarn qualities.
Featuring different designs and structures, the new jacquard are woven with the "Diolen Safe" FR staple fiber filament as well as chenille and bouclé yarns of FR Safety Yarns GmbH & Co. KG.
Varous weaving structures include: three-dimensional structures, leather-like looks, wool and linen effects, and dobby fabrics. Fabric uses include upholstery and decorative, draperies, blackout, and wall coverings - such as sound absorbing wall panels that are geared mainly to the hospitality and transport markets.
"In today's always fiercer competition we strive to optimize our flexibility towards the customer. This is a team effort and only possible with the right partner at your side," said Alexander Liessens, managing director, Sander.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...