IFDA Celebrates 65 Years, Honors Circle of Excellence Winners
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/28/2012 2:00:00 AM
|The International Furnishings and Design Association celebrated its 65th anniversary at its
Circle of Excellence awards earlier this month in New York City. Honorees included from left:
Kate Kelly Smith, House Beautiful; Claire Coleman; IFDA founder; Cary Kravet, Kravet Inc.;
Barbara Friedmann, Elle Decor; Dara Caponigro, Veranda; Michael Boodro, Elle Decor; Susan
Weber, Bard Graduate Center for the Decorative Arts; Jennifer Levene Bruno, Veranda;
Charlotte Moss, Charlotte Moss LLC.; David Carey, president of Hearst Magazines accepting
on behalf of Newell Turner, House Beautiful.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...