Carpenter Co. redesigns SleepBetter.org
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/12/2012 12:01:53 PM
Richmond, Va. - Carpenter Co. has redesigned its consumer-oriented site, SleepBetter.org, as marks the fifth anniversary of the venture, which provides information about the importance of good sleep habits.
"SleepBetter.org's new look is fantastic and underneath that appealing design, there are powerful features built into the code. The new site includes intuitive site navigation, social sharing tools and improved SEO design," said by Dan Schecter, Carpenter's senior vice president of consumer products, who created the site.
The site redesign integrates the Sweet Dreams enewsletter, the Zzzz Score test and access for SleepBetter's Facebook fans, which currently number 160,000, he added.
Among several new features, a social media hover bar keeps all SleepBetter social media sites accessible and in a fixed location at the top left of the site on all content pages and "breadcrumb" navigation shows visitors what their navigation trail is and can be clicked to back up or slide over to other sections. A call out box on the home page highlights the most recent article posts.
"SleepBetter.org's new features are part of Carpenter Co.'s culture of continuous improvement in everything we do, we are always looking ahead for ways to leverage today's technology to get America to sleep better - whether through new bedding technologies like IsoFresh, online applications like the Zzzz Score or by encouraging our Facebook fans to become sleep ambassadors, we are constantly innovating," said Schecter.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...