Sears Launches Localized Specials in 12 States, Two Metro Areas
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2012 2:00:00 AM
Local deals are now available in 12 states as well as the San Francisco and Pittsburgh markets through SearsLocalAd.com, which provides shoppers with hundreds of local deals beyond the weekly Sears print circular or sears.com and shows in real time how many items are in stock at a particular Sears store.
The company announced the launch of the service last week in Arizona, Delaware, Indiana, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...