Bed, Bath & Beyond to Acquire Cost Plus
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2012 2:00:00 AM
Bed Bath & Beyond announced last week that it will acquire Cost Plus, the 259-unit home furnishings and lifestyle chain based in Oakland, Calif., for approximately $495 million.
The transaction is expected to close during the second fiscal quarter.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 20, 2013
- Sep 26, 2013
- Aug 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...