Bed Bath & Beyond acquires linen distributor
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2012 9:33:26 AM
Union, N.J. - Just weeks after announcing it will acquire specialty retailer Cost Plus, Bed Bath & Beyond late Friday announced the all-cash acquisition of Linen Holdings, LLC for approximately $105 million.
Based in Gibbsboro, N.J., Linen Holdings is a privately-owned, value-added distributor of bath, bed and table linens and other textiles for the hospitality, cruise line, food service, healthcare and other industries.
"We are very excited to add the talented Linen Holdings team members and their sourcing and sales expertise to our existing operations. We look forward to the opportunity to support and augment the offerings provided by Linen Holdings, LLC to its current and prospective customers," said Steven Temares, ceo of Bed Bath & Beyond.
Bed Bath & Beyond already has a division that sells into the hospitality market, but the Linen Holdings acquisition is expected to ramp up its presence there.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...