Target's Fieldcrest pillows to add Dacron Memory Fiber
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/1/2012 12:34:18 PM
Kennesaw, Ga. - Fieldcrest, a brand exclusive to Target, this month will introduce down-alternative sleep pillows filled with Dacron Memory Fiber, a recent Invista development.
"Down alternatives have been around for years, but this is a pillow with luxurious loft and a comfortable feel that we believe will have great consumer-appeal," said Roberto Fontanillas, global business director for Invista's Dacron fiberfill business, citing the fill's "full hand and resilience."
The Fieldcrest Dacron pillow will feature a 300-count cotton sateen stripe cover and carry the Dacron seal on its packaging. The hypoallergenic pillows are machine-washable.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...