New juvenile show offers guaranteed one-on-one meetings with key buyers
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/29/2012 1:04:31 PM
Las Vegas - The nGage Co. is launching a new juvenile show this summer here that brings juvenile manufacturers and retailers together for guaranteed one-on-one meetings in a private forum.
The nGage Co. said the KidzBiz Insights event is set for July 15-17 at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, and includes both a conference and guaranteed face-to-face, one-on-one meetings with key buyers from major retailers, including Babies ‘R' Us, One Step Ahead, giggle, Great Beginnings, Magic Beans, Posh Tots, Target, CVS, The Museum Store, Zulily, and many more of the top independent juvenile, gift and toy specialty stores. The nGage Company said it will have between 50 and 75 total retailers represented at the show.
Qualified retailers who make or heavily influence buying decisions receive a hosted package that includes airfare, ground transportation, deluxe hotel accommodations, meals and access to the conference. Those buyers are then required to attend scheduled one-on-one appointments, general sessions and continuing educational programs.
Show organizers said manufacturers attending the show will know in advance how many one-on-one meetings they will have, and who they will be with.
The conference is for those in several segments of the juvenile industry, including maternity, babies, toddlers and older, and covers categories including juvenile products, toys and games.
The agenda also includes speakers from both inside and outside of the juvenile market who will discuss current trends and what's ahead in the future. Tana Hallows of Moms Best Media will deliver the keynote address on "How to connect your brand with influential moms."
"KidzBiz Insights is all about getting down to business with a comprehensive agenda, focused introductions and engaging discussions that will continue for years to come," said Philip McKay, president of nGage Co. Events. "There is a distinctive strategy behind KidzBiz Insights. We are committed to providing a unique business experience to maximize our clients' time and profitability by bringing the top buyers and leading manufacturers of the juvenile and toy industries together in a private business environment for networking, cutting edge content and strategies. We are also utilizing the latest social media platforms to engage our community year-round. This is an event and forum that goes well beyond the superficial hit-or-miss meetings at a typical tradeshow."
For more information on the event, contact Anne Frost at email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...