Bevy of seminars planned for Licensing Expo
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/22/2012 9:06:03 AM
Las Vegas - More than 35 learning sessions will be offered during the Licensing International Expo, which takes place here June 10-14 At the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
Topics will include the use of social media, transforming digital brands into retail products, converting a brand into a social game, trends in interactive and the future of licensing.
A complete list of sessions can be found here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...