Lord & Taylor Opens In New Hampshire
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/2/2012 2:00:00 AM
Lord & Taylor opened a 122,000-square-foot store in Salem, N.H., at the Mall in Rockingham Park in mid-March - its first store in northern New England and the first full-line store it's opened in more than a decade.
"Lord & Taylor is very excited to debut a new, modern store concept at the Mall at Rockingham Park," said Bonnie Brooks, president, Hudson's Bay Company, which owns Lord & Taylor.
The store is designed to mirror Lord & Taylor's Manhattan flagship on 5th Avenue, the company said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...