Soft-Tex signs licensing deal with Vicki Payne
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/15/2012 11:03:27 AM
Waterford, N.Y. - Specialty sleep product manufacturer Soft-Tex has signed an agreement to manufacture basic bedding for designer and TV personality Vicki Payne, host of the nationally syndicated television program "For Your Home."
Soft-Tex will introduce a line of bed pillows and mattress pads which will speak to the designs and patterns in Vicki's other For Your Home collection - which includes in bedding from Royale Linens, towels from American Dawn, rugs, pillows and throws by Rizzy Home, fabrics by Westminster and bath accessories, window shades and draperies by Universal Home.
"My style speaks to quiet luxury, comfort and ease. I truly believe that living simply and with quality is the highest form of luxury. There is no place within the home where this is more important than in the bedroom," said Payne.
Although the line consists of basics, Soft-Tex intends that each collection will "give customers something special," said Jeff Chilton senior vp of sales and business development for Soft-Tex.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...