IFDA's Circle of Excellence Awards marks 65 anniversary for group
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2012 10:29:05 AM
New York -- More than 250 people from the home furnishings and design industry gathered Tuesday night at the Union League Club in Manhattan for the International Furnishings and Design Association's Circle of Excellence awards, honoring leaders in design, product development, education and media.
Celebrating its 65th year as a trade association, the IFDA's New York chapter also honored its founder, Claire Coleman with the establishment of an education fund. Coleman and the IFDA were feted by the City of New York with a special proclamation marking the day in their honor.
Other honorees included The Bard Graduate Center, Kravet Inc., designer Charlotte Moss and the Hearst Design Group including Elle Décor, House Beautiful and Veranda.
Simon Doonan of Barneys and designer Jonathan Adler served as master of ceremonies for the evening.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...