Target Partners with Walt Disney Co., Julie Andrews for Princess Week
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/16/2012 2:00:00 AM
The first annual National Princess Week is coming to Target in mid April as part of a new alliance between the discount department store, actress and singer Julie Andrews and The Walt Disney Company.
Together, they are launching an "enchanting" week-long event from April 22 to 28 that will include princess-themed bedroom décor as well as Blu-rays, books, toys, games and more. The merchandise will be offered in stores and online.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...