Patterson, Flynn & Martin unveils new Sunbrella-branded collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/7/2012 8:39:37 AM
New York - Patterson, Flynn & Martin, the high-end designer of custom floor coverings and a division of F. Schumacher & Co., has created a new collection of sophisticated rug styles featuring Sunbrella fabrics.
The colors are spring and summer in nature, and come in juicy hues like kiwi and melon as well as other seasonally-inspired shades like sunflower and an array of elegant neutral tones.
All of the rugs are hand woven and available in solid looks and graphic patterns. Because of the use of Sunbrella fabrics in the rugs, each piece is stain resistant and easy to clean.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...