Robert Allen lands Fairmont Raffles deal
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/7/2012 8:38:00 AM
New York The Robert Allen Design Group has been contracted to provide fabrics for Fairmont Raffles Hotels International across the globe. The hotelier's properties include Fairmont, Raffles and Swisshotel.
Philip Kowalczyk, ceo of the Robert Allen Design Group, remarked, "We are extremely proud of our new relationship with Fairmont Raffles Hotels International. We hold the company and its celebrated brands in high esteem and are honored to have been selected for our high standard of design and quality."
Working with Robert Allen, FRHI will be able to adapt designs to new base cloths, request weave-downs and custom colorations, and create entirely new designs. Robert Allen's "Room Service program" offers the capability to fabricate all ranges into finished products with designs produced using existing or custom-designed fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 31, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...