Target To Open Short-run Shop-in-shops Next Month
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2012 2:00:00 AM
Target will launch a series of shop-in-shops next month as part of a new design program called The Shops At Target, which was announced in January.
The inaugural shops will open May 6 and include home merchandise from Privet House in Connecticut as well as cosmetics from Aspen's Cos Bar, clothing designed by The Webster clothing boutique in Miami, goodies from San Francisco's The Candy Store and pet treats from Boston's Polka Dog Bakery.
The five collections will include some 500 products. After a six-week run, they will be replaced by a new roster of exclusive shops.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...