Macy's Launches Brazilian program with Debut of "O Mercado"
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2012 2:00:00 AM
Macy's last week launched "O Mercado, the Market at Macy's" - a curated shop of Brazilian products and the latest installation of the retailer's "Brasil: A Magical Journey" campaign.
The campaign features exclusive, limited-edition items, both inspired by and made in Brazil, in a store within-a-store marketplace covering several categories, including home.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...