JCPenney announces more exec moves
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/26/2012 2:42:38 PM
Plano, Texas - JCPenney has made additions and promotions to its executive staff across the disciplines of logistics, store design and communications.
John Singleton has been appointed evp, chief supply chain officer, and is tasked with simplifying the supply chain processes in the company's logistics operations. He most recently worked for Abercrombie & Fitch. Prior to that, Singleton held various positions at Ann Taylor Stores, The Stanley Works, Circuit City Stores and The Stride Rite Corporation. He will report to JCP chief operating officer Mike Kramer.
Benjamin Fay has joined the company team as evp, real estate, store design and development. He most recently was senior director of retail real estate, design and development at Apple. He will report to ceo Ron Johnson, also an Apple alum.
Kristin Hays has been promoted to svp, communications. Hays joined JCP in 2002 as a litigation attorney and held a variety of leadership positions within legal, corporate communications and investor relations, most recently as vice president of investor relations. She will report to president Michael Francis.
Laura Sandall has been appointment vp of events marketing and publicity after running her own agency, Sandall Marketing. She also served as the director of events marketing and publicity for Target Corporation. In addition, Michelynn Woodard has been hired as vp, philanthropy. Her cause-related experience has included leadership positions at Creative Artists Agency, West Brands, LLC and Be the Change, Inc.
Both report Katheryn Burchett, senior vice president of merchandising and marketing integration.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...