Concept Marketing Group licensing SteadyGard skirt stabilizer
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/26/2012 2:37:52 PM
New York - Concept Marketing Group, a licensing consultancy specializing in home furnishings, is licensing the rights to SteadyGard, a patented bed skirt stabilizer system.
"The bed skirt has been treated for a long time as an afterthought even though it is an integral design aesthetic of finishing not only the bed but the bedroom," said Kerry Glasser, president of Concept Marketing.
The one-piece product is a modified fitted sheet that fits over the box spring. The bed skirt, placed over the SteadyGard sheet, is anchored without the need for tacks or pins, he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...