Lowe's promotes two into new posts
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2012 12:41:51 PM
Moorseville, N.C. - Lowe's late last week promoted Gregory Bridgeford chief customer officer and Rick Damron to chief operating officer, both newly created positions.
Bridgeford had been evp of business development. He joined the company 1982 and has held a number of executive posts. In his new position, he will oversee customer experience design, merchandising, marketing and communications, digital interfaces, and pricing and promotion.
Damron has been evp of store operations since last year and joined the company in 1981. His new position encompasses include stores operations, sales and service fulfillment, product fulfillment, real estate and facilities, and loss prevention and safety.
Both report to Robert Niblock, chaiman, president and ceo.
"As we continue to transform Lowe's to a leaner, more nimble, multi-channel company, we took a hard look at our organizational structure and opted to make changes to support our efforts to deliver outstanding customer experiences," said Niblock.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...