Kellijane debuts bridal registry
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/13/2012 3:49:12 PM
Philadelphia - Luxury linen boutique Kellijane has introduced a new Bridal Registry Service where couples can select bedding, towels, table linens, and gifts for their wedding party.
"Although bridal registries usually focus on china, glass, silver, and kitchen appliances, they are a perfect opportunity to get heirloom quality sheets, handmade blankets, exquisite linen tablecloths and napkins, and luscious towels that soak up every drop of water," said Kelly Monk-Reed, co-owner of the shop, which located just off of historic Rittenhouse Square.
Kellijane's bridal registry also includes products from "The Pillow Bar,"a new line of hand-made European goose down pillows that come wrapped in a satin ribbon with a cotton pillow protector embroidered with a personalized message. Among the embroidered messages: "Never Go To Bed Angry," and "Always Kiss Goodnight."
Travel pillows can serve as gifts for the wedding party when embroidered with each member's name along with "Friends Are Forever." The white suede Ring Bearer pillow is embellished with a white satin ribbon as well as the happy couple's names and the date of the nuptials.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...