Bel-Air seeking luxury licensees
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/13/2012 3:41:43 PM
Los Angeles - Bel-Air, the historic Los Angeles neighborhood, is launching a lifestyle licensing program for several categories, including fabrics and textiles.
The design sensibility is 30's Hollywood glamour meets modern California lifestyle, according to The Name Game, the LA agency crafting the licensing program with the Bel-Air Association and The Germ Factory, a boutique advertising and branding agency also located in Los Angeles.
The collection's style guide reflects Bel-Air's classic architecture and landscape such as the neighborhood's famous gates, the iconic cherub logo and art deco signage. Additional product categories include furniture, lawn and garden, gift and collectibles and decorative accessories.
The Bel-Air Association was formed in 1942 to preserve the beauty of the exclusive enclave, which was founded in 1922 by Alphonzo Bell.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...