FIT Home student presentations to focus on new technologies
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2012 2:06:07 PM
New York - Seniors from the Fashion Institute of Technology's Home Products Development Department are inviting industry members to attend an hour-long presentation about new technologies that will impact home products.
Deriving from the senior class's product development competition, the event will take place Tuesday, May 8 in the Katie Murphy Amphitheater, D Building, at 7th Avenue and 27th Street.
Doors open at 6 p.m. The program begins at 6:30 p.m. and will include five 10-minute multi-media presentations.
"The student groups develop a consumer product which incorporates the varied mediums of the home furnishings industries while exploring the strategies of the product marketing effort," according to FIT.
Admission is free, but reservations are requested. RSVP to Art Mortensen at email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...