Antique Rug Connection a newcomer to High Point Market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/9/2012 2:18:44 PM
Chino, Calif. - Antique Rug Connection, a Pakistani producer of upscale handmade area rugs and carpeting, is opening a new permanent showroom at High Point in time for the market this month.
The 1,062-square-foot showroom is located in space 333 at 200 N. Hamilton.
Owned by the husband-and-wife team of Nadeem Akbar and MehnazRokerya-Akbar, Antique Rug Connection has been a manufacturer and supplier of semi-antique and antique rugs for almost 25 years. The company operates a facility in Pakistan as well as a U.S. office and warehouse here, where it maintains stock of its entire line.
"For many years, we operated a store in Los Angeles and did exhibitions throughout California," said Rokerya-Akbar, director of business development. "Recently, we refocused our business to concentrate on the design and production of high-quality, trend-setting, one-of-a-kind rugs sold through designers and upscale rug boutiques."
The company's rugs are eco-friendly "because of the process by which they are made and the materials and dyes that are used," Rokerya-Akbar added.
At the High Point market, Antique Rug Connection will introduce its new Susani collection of whimsical styles that combine steely colors with lively accent tones. Also, the company will also show new design additions to its Platinum Oushaak and Kotaan lines.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...