Shields Returns to Sferra
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/19/2012 2:00:00 AM
EDISON, N.J. - Luxury linens supplier Sferra Bros. has appointed Mary Shields as its director of marketing.
Shields, who reports to company president Steve Schneider, assumed her new position on Feb. 28.
"Mary brings a unique and creative perspective to both B2B and B2C communications, public relations, and promotions for the brand," Schneider said.
Prior to re-joining Sferra, Shields worked at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia as senior copywriter on the company's merchandising team for more than four years.
"We're excited to have Mary back on board," said Sferra ceo, Paul Hooker. "She has a great understanding of branded communications, and will be working with us on all aspects of marketing from advertising to social media."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...