Avanti Takes on Licensed Styles from Defunct Blonder Home
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/19/2012 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Avanti Linens' lineup of new products for market included the addition of several licensed styles.
The company explained that over the past couple of months it has acquired the licenses for "several established styles that were available in the marketplace due to the bankruptcy of Blonder Home Accents."
These former Blonder licenses include: Adirondack Pine, Black Bear Lodge, Taking Care of Business, Outhouses, Rather be Fishing, Blue Waters and Camping Trip.
Additionally, Avanti has acquired the licenses for a number of seasonal/Christmas styles, which the coo and president Jeff Kaufman described as "a good complement to what we currently run in Avanti and strengthen our position in the regional looks that have performed very well for us. Blonder had a big following in the independent channel and we expect to acquire a number of new customers with these new licenses."
Avanti is featuring eight formerly Blonder styles in its new 56-page, 2012 catalog for its embellished towel and bath accessory designs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...