Macy's & Martha: The Sequel?
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/19/2012 2:00:00 AM
Despite mutual lawsuits surrounding Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia's new deal with JCPenney, MSLO's president suggested recently that the relationship with Macy's may not be over.
"At Macy's, textiles were our top sellers for the quarter, and in January Macy's informed us of their plans to extend our partnership for the Martha Stewart Collection," president and coo Lisa Gersh told analysts during the company's quarterly conference call.
Several suppliers who produce pieces of the Martha Stewart Collection for Macy's told HTT during the recent New York Home Fashions Market week they have been instructed to keep moving forward with new lines.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...