Target partners with Walt Disney Co., Julie Andrews for Princess Week
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/3/2012 2:09:09 PM
Minneapolis - The first annual National Princess Week is coming to Target in mid April as part of a new alliance between the discount department store, actress and singer Julie Andrews and The Walt Disney Company.
Together, they are launching an "enchanting" week-long event from April 22 to 28 that will include princess-themed bedroom décor as well as Blu-rays, books, toys, games and more. The merchandise will be offered in stores and online.
"Disney and Julie Andrews have inspired the imaginations of generations of children and families," said Casey Carl, Target svp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...