Pillows, Pads, Blankets & Throws
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
Zambaiti presents the Victoria blanket, made of lambswool and finished with a jacquard woven ribbon. It is available in eight colors and twin, full, queen, and king sizes.
Adding a touch of sequins to the Birds collection from THRO turns a delicate design into a glamorous throw. It's black, and is 100% polyester micro-plush.
Textrade International takes a classic approach with its new Square Quilt. Made of 400-count cotton sateen.
PrimaLoft and its bedding licensee Downlite announce the introduction of several utility bedding products, shown here.
The Goldstruck blanket from Stellar Alliance/IBENA is made of 80% cotton and 10% polyester, and comes in throw sizes made to fit twin, full, queen and king beds.
Kennebunk Home heads to the great outdoors with the introduction of Cabana. This domestically knit throw is engineered for durability with anti-microbial and mildew resistant qualities in three attractive colors.
Saro's Plush Design collection features natural colors and includes a 50-by-60-inch throw.
Blue Ridge Home Fashions introduces the Tencel down alternative comforter filled with the premium downlike Duraloft polyester fiber, made from renewable eucalyptus through an eco-friendly process.
Protect-A-Bed showcases the waterproof luxury mattress protector this market. Merging Tencel with Protect-ABed's Miracle Membrane, the result is a smoother, cleaner and drier sleeping surface.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...