Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
Kassatex said it drew inspiration for its new Provence ensemble from both the chevron and linen trends emerging in the marketplace. The collection's face is designed with an updated chevron-style texture while the back of the towel is full terry. It comes in four colorways.
Famous Home's May Medley, seen here in the taupe/cream colorway, is a Waverly-branded floral toile.
Bacova Guild's Mountain Lodge bath coordinate group brings the outdoors inside with its woodsy motif. Components include a transfer-printed polyester shower curtain, carved resin and wood accessories with hand painted motifs, embellished towels trimmed with faux suede and embroidery, and a transfer-printed nylon rug.
SARA Textiles offers specialty jacquard collections, tencel cotton towels, bleach-safe towel collections, highend embellishment towel collections and new beach collections.
Bardwil Linens celebrates each of the 12 days of Christmas with a holiday bath ensemble collection. Printed in a painterly fashion, the 100% cotton-sheered terry towels and polyester shower curtain feature fanciful illustrations representing verses of the popular Christmas carol.
Pendleton brings one of its oldest blanket patterns and Native American style to the jacquard bath towel collection, suitable for a ranch house or urban loft.
The Hampton shower curtain collection from Duck River Textile is 100% polyester and offered in an elegant assortment of colors.
Greenland Home Fashions introduces the Coral Blue cotton shower curtain, featuring shades of blue and green printed on a soft white background that turn the bath into an undersea retreat.
Damask-sculpted bath ensembles from Chortex are 100% combed cotton and available in washcloths, hand towels, bath towels and bath sheets.
Saro's Fleur-de-Lis line comes in natural, ivory and black, and offers embroidered and hemstitched guest towels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...