Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
|The Rome pattern from the Wellington & Castle Purple/Ashley McBride collection by Miracle Sleep uses interlocking ruby blocks to create an Oriental design on the seven-piece comforter set.|
|Royal Heritage Home introduces five new Williamsburg bedding collections, with updated colors and designs including a contemporary embroidered lattice design called Lancaster|
|This pale damask from Al Karam Textiles highlights this elegant bedding ensemble.|
|Ellery Homestyles, under the Vue by Ellery brand, introduces Olsen comforter mini set collection, a queen size quilt fabricated in 100% cotton.|
|Mytex introduces Prairie Stripe, a chenille jacquard stripe that reverses to a paisley design.|
|Penthouse from Bellino is made in Italy with 300-threadcount 100% Egyptian cotton sateen.|
The Joseph Abboud Continental Living Bedding collection by Sam Salem uses distinguished details, such as pleating and embroidery, to highlight Turnberry bedding, shown here.
A mélange of rainbow colors in Indo Count’s Ombre Retreat bedding has subtle woven textures, along with a modern look. The program coordinates a sheet set and coverlet.
|Lawrence Home Fashions introduces Delfina to its Maison de Vie collection. Turquoise and chocolate flocking cascade over a silvery gray ombré ground on 100 percent cotton fabric.|
C&F Enterprises’ new Dandridge Botanical collection is inspired by several botanical prints from Colonial Williamsburg. Named in honor of George Washington’s wife, Martha Dandridge Custis Washington, this quilt features hand-drawn botanicals in black and white.
Elegance is a 12-piece cotton bed in a bag ensemble being introduced by the Marwah Corporation. The set features a scroll pattern in deep lavish purple and silver against a white background.
|Jenny George Designs presents Fiona, a seven-piece comforter set featuring delicate floral embroidery and ribbed pleating in shades of sage and cream.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...