Williamsburg Touts New Products From Avanti, Royal Heritage Home
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Two Williamsburg licensees will show new products based on Colonial Williamsburg motifs during the New York Home Fashions Market, which takes place March 5 to 8.
Royal Heritage Home will present five new Williamsburg bedding collections, each with updated and contemporary color and design. Collections include Meriwether, a resist in a textured red with camel; Lancaster, a contemporary embroidered lattice design; Monroe Paisley, a fresh take on a classic pattern; and two botanical collections, Abigail and Catesby Palm.
This is the second Williamsburg introduction from Royal Heritage Home.
Avanti drew on inspiration from the Classics II collection of Williamsburg fabrics to create new bath offerings. They include Gainsborough, Luray Pinwheel, Keswick Ribbon, Solomon Seal and a new Garden Images colorway. Avanti launched its first Williamsburg collection last fall.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...