Sanford Designs to Make High Point Comeback in April
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. - After a three-year absence, throw manufacturer Sanford Designs is returning to the High Point Market with a new showroom open in time for the next edition this April.
The decision to return, noted Sanford Design's owner Peter Rubin, was "an easy one."
"The home accessory market is definitely showing strong signs of recovery," he said. "That, coupled with the many requests from our customers to show again, was what made my decision simple."
Sanford Designs will be featuring new Made-in-the-USA throws that are constructed from a variety of fibers sourced from around the world.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...