Bloomingdale's Launches Customer Loyalty Program
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
Bloomingdale's launched a new "Loyallist" customer loyalty program in stores and online.
Those who sign up for the program can accumulate points each time they shop, and for every 5,000 points they will receive a "Reward Card" worth $25. They earn one point for every dollar spent - and three points per dollar if they pay with their Bloomingdale's credit card. Bloomingdale's credit card holders will be automatically enrolled.
Shoppers who spend $3,500 or more annually on their Bloomingdale's card will earn four points per dollar.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...