Does Macy's Get It, Too?
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
In the New York metro area, Macy's Sunday circular on Feb. 26 featured a headline proclaiming: "Everyday Value. Great Prices You Can Count on Every Day. Only at Macy's!"
The 16-page circular featured fashion and accessories - no home - so it's unclear if the tactic will be extended to other product categories. It does beg the question of whether Macy's - whose circulars are generally laden with discounts and coupons - is reacting to rival Penney's pricing shift.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...